Meet your translator
Born and raised in Belgium’s countryside, I earned a License’s degree in Japanese Studies (INaLCO), a Master’s degree in Translation (ISTI) and a second Master’s degree in International Relations (ULB). After working in diplomatic and international organizations, I launched Heads and Tails Translation in 2016.
The green cause is dear to me. As I was pursuing a healthy lifestyle at home, I gradually became aware of the significance of environmental issues. Today, I'm happy to contribute to the cause by specializing in this field.
- Master's degree in International Relations (ULB, Belgium)
- Master's degree in Translation (ISTI, Belgium)
- Semester abroad (LSU, La, USA)
- License's degree in Japanese Studies (INaLCO, France)
- Diplomatic mission of Sri Lankan Mission to the European Union
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- Embassy of the United States to Belgium
- European Center for Electoral Support (ECES)
I like to ride my bike everywhere I go and I practice yoga during my free time. I try to have a healthy diet and eat my greens (although I cannot say no to fries and chips and chocolate and...). And my two cats, Malley & Twist, love to get their paws on the keyboard and finish my sentenzauiomµù.
What people say about Heads & Tails
Anthony was remarkably professional and efficient. We called upon his services for an urgent English-French translation and he went beyond our expectations. His remarks and text analysis were really relevant. I warmly recommend his services. [translated from French]
HR Officer, Cabinet of the Minister-President of the Brussels-Capital Region